It’s your baby’s first Valentine’s Day! You’ll be sure to document this special time with lots of photos, and I’m sure you’ll find many ways to use these cute and heartfelt (and some funny) baby’s first Valentine’s Day quotes.
This list can be used for your family photo albums, Valentine’s cards, and social media posts and are excellent for Instagram captions. Dress your baby in red and pink, and adorn them with hearts and Cupid arrows!
Pick one (or more) of the captions below to match your baby’s personality, take a great photo to go with it, and you’re all set for this special first Valentine’s Day.
Funny Baby’s First Valentine’s Day Quotes
Make your friends and family chuckle with one of these quotes on this first Valentine’s Day.
- Sorry girls — my Valentine’s kisses are for Mommy.
- Stealing hearts and making farts.
- Mr. Steal Your Heart
- Thick thighs, Cupid vibes.
- Chunky is the new hunky.
- Future ladies mom, current mama’s boy
- The ladies love me. Well, at least my mom does.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sunflowers are yellow…You were expecting something romantic, but these are just gardening facts.
Sentimental Baby’s First Valentine’s Day Quotes
Your baby is your favorite Valentine! Use one of these quotes to let the world know that’s how you feel about your perfect cute little cupid on his or her first Valentine’s Day.
- Just when you think you know what love is, a new little someone comes along to remind you how big love really is.
- The littlest Valentines take up the biggest space in your heart.
- I may be tiny, but I love you big.
- Daddy will always be my first love.
- I found my Valentine. His name is Daddy.
- Right from the start, You’re the one who stole my heart!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You are my Valentine’s day sweetie, and I always love you.
- You are sweeter than Valentine’s day candy.
- I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have. I always will.
Short and Sweet Instagram Captions for Baby’s First Valentine’s Day Photos
While it can be hard to caption these memorable photos with just a few words, these Valentine’s Day Instagram captions and quotes will make sharing all your holiday pictures a little more lovable.
These cute captions will be perfect for Valentine’s day.
- You make life sweeter than a box of chocolates.
- Cuter than Cupid.
- Mommy’s sweet Valentine.
- Mommy’s newest Valentine
- Kisses 25 cents (free for mommy)
- My mommy is my Valentine.
- Daddy is my Valentine
Rom Com Movie Quotes That Will Work for First Valentine’s Day Captions
Movie quotes make great captions! Most people will recognize them, and you can pair them with a cute photo of your new baby designed to match the quote.
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” — Casablanca.
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I lurve you.” – Annie Hall.
- “I love you. I LOVE YOU. I’m not even embarrassed to say it. I just… I love you!” – Superbad.
- “You’re the song that the tree sings when the wind blows. You’re a flower… you’re a river… you’re a rainbow. I loved you the first time I saw you… And I always will love you.” – Paulie.
Love Song Quotes That Will Work for First Valentine’s Day Captions
- “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
- “Everything I do, I do it for you.” — Bryan Adams
- “How sweet it is to be loved by you.” – James Taylor
- “All you need is love.” – The Beatles
- “You had me from hello.” – Kenny Chesney
More Valentine’s Day Quotes for Your Baby Boy or Baby Girl
Here are a few more cute captions for your Valentine’s Day celebration photos, cards, or any other ways you plan to spread joy this holiday season.
- Hugs and kisses.
- Free snuggles.
- Put a little love in your heart.
- XOXO, y’all.
Make sure you save this list so that you will not have to worry about what to caption your photos, and you can enjoy this time with your new baby (and eat some chocolates from a heart-shaped box)!
Like this post? Pin it for later!